Built with durable, SGCC steel, the VSK4000B-U3 is a tough case meant to last for several builds without fail. The VSK4000E-U3 also meets Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines and is upgraded with two USB 3.0 ports, nine drive bays, and seven expansion slots.
Building a system starts with buying a case, then comes the parts that goes into it, which the cost can add up very quickly. The VSK4000B-U3 is here to provide the basic platform to start building your very own system. It’s humble design and practical functionality contains the fundamentals for a performance chassis. The VSK line is designed to be a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their system later on. Each chassis devotedly serves their purpose as a cost-effective, unforgettable part of your system building experience.
- 16.2' (H) x 7.3' (W) x 17.3' (D)
- 412 mm (H) x 185 mm (W) x 440 mm (D)
Water cooling support:
rear water cooling grommets
- 2 x USB 3.0 - Audio In/Out
Cooling SystemFront Ports:
- 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
- 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- 3 x 5.25' external drive bays
- 1 x external floppy drive bay
- 5 x 3.5' internal HDD bays
Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- Net Weight 11.0 lbs / 5.0 kg
- Gross Weight 13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg
7 expansion slots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.