Gigabyte AORUS Gen4 7000s 2TB M.2 SSD, NVMe 1.4, 2280, 7000/6850 MB/s Seq. Read/Write, 1400TBW, 5 Years Warranty
The 2nd generation PCIe 4.0 controller PS5018-E18 deliver sequential read/write up to 7GB/s with 3D TLC NAND Flash. The E18 controller is built with the advanced 12nm process ensuring sufficient computing power. Also it supports up to 8 NAND Flash channel with 32CE, DDR4 SLC caching and meets NVMe 1.4.
PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
Limited 5-years or 1400TBW
3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 7000 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 6850 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
up to 650k
Random Write IOPS
up to 700k
80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.6 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 7.6W, W : 8.4W
Power Consumption (Idle)
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written' is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1400TBW, whichever comes first.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.