The APC AP9640 Network Management Card 3 with PowerChute Network Shutdown allows for secure remote monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via a web browser, command-line interface of SNMP. It provides configurable notification features which keep the user informed of problems. It is perfectly used by Protected Servers, the included PowerchuteTM Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of a power outage. It is specifically designed to work accurately with APC Smart-UPS management.
• Device Type: Remote management adapter
• Form Factor: Plug-in module
• Cabling Type: Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T
• Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
• Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
• Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, SMTP
• Management: UPS Monitoring
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.1 cm x 11.4 cm x 3.8 cm
• Weight: 80 g
• Designed for: Smart-UPS management
• 1 x APC Network Management Card 3 with PowerChute Network Shutdown AP9640
• USB cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.